Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being transmitted back to the same sites on their next visit. Cookies of SO-CALLED "Third parties" are instead set by a website other than the one that the user is visiting. In fact on each site may be present elements such as images, sounds or links that reside on servers other than the visited site. Cookies are used for different purposes such as running computer authentication, tracking sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users accessing the server or storage of preferences.
The technical cookies are those that serve to make the navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies some operations may not be completed or would be more complex or less safe, such as home banking.
The analytics cookies are cookies in the strict sense, as it clarified the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by order of 8 May 2014, but can be treated as technical cookies only when used in order to optimize the site, so that the owner can collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies, apply the rules of technical cookies. The profiling cookies are used to track user activity on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices etc ... With this kind of cookie you can be sent to the user advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by same user during the browsing online.
For the installation of technical cookie you are not asked to consent, and you must make the disclosures pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code. privacy.
Cookies consist of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of the installation of the Cookies may also require the consent of the User. Technical cookies and aggregated statistics.
The cookies used are divided into:
2) The preferences saving, optimization and statistics.
These services allow you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms directly from the Application pages. Interactions and information gained from this application are in any event subject to the User's privacy settings related to any social network. In case it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data for pages on which you installed a service interaction with social networks is installed.
These services allow this site to track usage behavior and the components of the same, so they can improve performance and functionality, maintenance or troubleshooting. The Personal Data processed depend on the characteristics and the implementation modalities of these services, which by their nature filter the activity of this application.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even in the case the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage your preferences for cookies directly into your browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install. Via your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including Cookie in which is eventually saved the installation permission of Cookies by this site.
It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser to the following address: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Holder informs that the user can make use of Your Online Choices. Through this service you can manage your tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The owner, therefore, recommends Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document. Consent.
Personal Information (or Data): constitute personal data any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number. (Cookies: Example of extended information)
Data of Use: is the information collected automatically by this application (or any third-party applications so that this application uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect with this Application , the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time of the visit (eg the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed inside the 'application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages, the parameters of the operating system and computer environment.
Data Controller (or owner) a natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization that is competent, even jointly with another data, decisions regarding the aims, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
Cookie: small piece of data stored within the device User.
The LD. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data on the customer and the same will be used for purposes related to or useful in, the operations and services offered and provided by Riggio Spread LTD to their customers and, in particular,:
a) comply with tax obligations, civil, administrative management of the relationships established with Riggio Diffusione s.r.l. and the services provided by the same;
b) perform assistance and technical information on services and products covered by the activity of Riggio Diffusione s.r.l. and the satisfaction thereof occurs;
c) implementation of e-commerce.
2. The data will be as follows: use of information technology.
3. The provision of data and consent to treatment, communication and the transfer, for the narrow purpose of paragraph 2, letter a) is mandatory. The refusal would imply the non-establishment of the relationship and the inability to perform its contractual adempiemnti and law connected with the relationship. The data and the consent to treatment, communication and the transfer, for the purposes of paragraph 2 letters b) and c) is optional. Any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract.
4. The data may be disclosed only to persons closely related to the execution of the order.
5. The holder of the treatment is: Riggio Diffusione srl, in the person of the legal representative Michele Riggio, based in Settimo Torinese, Via Torino 118. For information concerning the protection of personal data and to exercise all rights including the cancellation request you can also contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience: Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.